Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mocking the Draft

Okay, as a Nuggets fan there are many dream scenarios rushing through my head before the draft. Priority number 1 would be to get rid of Carmelo and priority number 2 would be to get rid of A.I. For my surprise, cross my fingers, trade I would ship Melo, Nene and the 20th pick to Miami for Shawn Marion and the #2 pick. The contracts match up and it wouldn't be too far-fetched. Please let it be so, I'm tired of Melo, I can deal with A.I. until he retires. Without further ado, here is every pick as they will happen tomorrow...feel free to tell me how wrong I am.

# Team Selection
1 Chicago Derrick Rose, PG (Memphis)
2 Miami Michael Beasley, PF (Kansas State)
3 Minnesota O.J. Mayo, SG (USC)
4 Seattle Russell Westbrook, PG (UCLA)
5 Memphis Kevin Love, C (UCLA)
6 New York Danilo Gallinari, SF (Italy)
7 Los Angeles Clippers Jerryd Bayless, PG (Arizona)
8 Milwaukee Joe Alexander, SF (West Virginia)
9 Charlotte Brook Lopez, C (Stanford)
10 New Jersey Eric Gordon, SG (Indiana)
11 Indiana D.J. Augustin, PG (Texas)
12 Sacramento Anthony Randolph, PF (LSU)
13 Portland Alexis Ajinca, C (France)
14 Golden State Kosta Koufos, C (Ohio State)
15 Phoenix (from ATL) Brandon Rush, SG (Kansas)
16 Philadelphia DeAndre Jordan, C (Texas A&M)
17 Toronto Robin Lopez, C (Stanford)
18 Washington Darrell Arthur, PF (Kansas)
19 Cleveland Mario Chalmers, PG (Kansas)
20 Denver JaVale McGee, PF (Nevada)
21 New Jersey (from DAL) Marreese Speights, PF/C (Florida)
22 Orlando Courtney Lee, SG (Western Kentucky)
23 Utah Roy Hibbert, C (Georgetown)
24 Seattle (from PHX) J.J. Hickson, PF (NC State)
25 Houston Donte’ Green, SF (Syracuse)
26 San Antonio Ante Tomic, C (Croatia)
27 New Orleans Chris Douglas-Roberts, SF (Memphis)
28 Memphis Ryan Anderson, SF (Cal)
29 Detroit Bill Walker, SF (Kansas State)
30 Boston Serge Ibaka, PF (Congo)

No comments: