As the dust settles from the busy day of draft discussion, The Kennel Report has taken it upon ourselves to provide you with picks that you can take straight to the bank, maybe. So here we go.
1. North Carolina- A basic no brainer this early, but has their potential been reached?
2. Michigan State- Kalin Lucas emerged as a do all PG and Raymar Morgan is a stud
3. UConn- Great coach, Thabeet is coming into his own, and have excellent guard play
4. Pittsburgh- DeJuan Blair should be a force in the Big East in his second season
5. Purdue- Two Big 10 teams in the top-5. Really?
6. Louisville- Earl Clark came to his senses and stayed in school, he should star
7. Texas- Losing Augustin hurts, but Damion James and Abrams will carry the Horns
8. Gonzaga- Pargo returning helps, Daye and Heytvelt have to be the stars
9. Notre Dame- Maybe one year too soon, but return most from a great last year
10. Tennessee- Scotty Hopson is arguably the hottest recruit of 2008
Outside Looking In: Duke, Georgetown, Kansas, Memphis, Arizona State, Oklahoma